Size – 12 teams with only 4 elements
Value – 240€ / 6 tranches of 40€
Objective of the OEX 2020 mission
- Special Forces Unit – LRRP
Level of readiness and alertness
- Red, Imminent Contact.
- Infiltration and Reconescense.
- Acquire information, report all enemy moves, locate and report possible targets, locate and destroy main targets.
- Avoid at all costs enemy contact, destruction of objectives.
- The Operation will have a total duration of 108h00m and Special Forces Teams may be captured at any time within that period, or until the organization terminates the search and capture.
- Successful execution of the mission, without casualties or captures, in order to be awarded the Patch OEX Honoris et Meritum.
Contact with Special Forces Teams
- All SF Teams are inimical to each other and can not get in touch with each other, as it is as if there is only one SF team on the ground.
Contact with the Enemy
- They can only come into contact with the enemy, only if they are in a vulnerable and eminent position.
- The enemy teams are Units that are under the orders of Operation Commander (organization) composed by:
- Search and Capture Teams
- Recon Teams
- Sniper Teams
Privileges and Penalties
- They can and should report the location of the other Special Forces teams – LRRP to your COMMAND / HQ that will send Search and Capture Forces to the coordinate location that was informed.
- If the denounced team is captured, the denounced team receives privileges in the POWS field.
- If the information is FALSE the team that reported will receive penalties in the POWS field.
Deaths and Catches
- The SC teams just have to shoot down an element of the SF that automatically the SF team has denounced itself and its mission is at risk and can be aborted.
- For this reason, ALL SF Team will be considered under capture.
- After the teams of SC have shoot down an SF element and have verbally informed loud and Clear that they are under arrest No one … RUN AWAY/ MAKE FIRE / or GRUMBLE whatever.
- Binomial Snipers can only shoot down the commander of the SF team who has automatically denounced the SF team and their mission is at risk and can be aborted.
- That is why the entire SF Team will be considered under capturing.
- As long as the SF commander remains alive in the confrontation with Snipers, it works the rule of one shot a death until one of the teams is totally eliminated.
- If the SF commander is the only survivor he can heal his entire team and continue the mission.
- After the Snipers have shoot down THE COMMANDER of the SF and have verbally informed Loud and Clear that they are under capture No one … RUN AWAY/ MAKE FIRE / or GRUMBLE
- Recon teams have to shoot down every element of the SF so that ALL Team SF will be considered under capture.
- After recon teams have shoot down ALL elements of the SF and have verbally informed Loud and Clear that they are under arrest. No one … RUN AWAY/ MAKE FIRE / or GRUMBLE whatever it is.
- If SF teams shoot down elements of SC, Sniper or Recon teams the SC, Sniper or Recon element hit is dead (dead does not move does not speak), continuing the action on the remaining elements.
- The downed element is replayed if the remaining elements of your team capture the SF team they had contact with, or if they leave contact with that enemy team for good.
After capture / POW
- They can not take any initiative of escape after being informed that they are captured by the equipment of SC or Sniper, nor during the transport to the field POW.
- Flight to catch can only occur after arrival in the POW field.
- They can and should try to escape as well as memorize information that may be necessary to the mission.
- If they can carry out the LEAK, they can only leave the field of POW about 100 meters back to the same SAVED in the maximum time of 1 hour to thus release your team immediately for later placement in the course of your mission.
News & Events
- Whenever you contact your Command / HQ the first words transmitted must be the Team Identification Code followed by the coordinates of the point where they are, only after this data is transmitted to the Command / HQ, they must transmit the information they want to send or request .
Vehicles circulating on the ground
- All the vehicles that circulate in the territory including civil vehicles, are enemies of the teams of FEs except for:
- Vehicle Medical Support identified with CRUZ RED
- Any other vehicle that identifies itself in HIGH VOICE as belonging to the COMMAND of the Special Force.
- Only those vehicles mentioned above and properly identified may be ADDRESSED by the FEs teams.
Environmental and animal rules
- It is expressly forbidden to make any kind of bonfires.
- It is expressly prohibited to shoot any type of animal throughout the Operation zone.
- Necessary physiological needs make a hole and bury.
- It is mandatory to transport the garbage to a place where they can leave it with any element of the organization.
Capturing photos or footage
- It is expressly prohibited the capture by means of Photography or Filming of any and all information that IDENTIFY the place where the OPERATION takes place.
- It is expressly forbidden to place footage or ON-LINE photographs during the entire period of the Operation.