Recon with your 4×4 – ATTENTION … EXPECTABLE RULES
Size – 4 teams, 2/3/4 elements
Value – 150 € / 3 Payments: € 50 – € 50 – € 50
Deadline: 05/02 – 05/03 – 05/04
OBS: Offer of spent fuel, wheeled on the ground.
Objective of the OEX 2018 mission
Special Unit of Reconescense.
Level of readiness and alertness
At the Command’s command.
Acquire information, report all enemy moves, locate and report possible targets of interest.
Support Sniper binomials with information and direct combat when requested.
Contractor or civil Mandatory (no camouflage clothing).
The Operation shall have a total duration of 80h00m and Special Forces Teams may be captured at any time within that period, or until the organization terminates the Recognition.
Deaths and Catches
Recon teams have to shoot down every element of the SF so that ALL SF Team can be considered under capture.
After recon teams have shoot down every elements of the SF and have verbally informed LOUD AND CLEAR that they are under capture No one … RUNS AWEY/ MAKE FIRE / or GRUMBLES whatever.
If teams of SF shoot down an element of the Recon teams, the Recon element hit is dead (dead does not move does not speak) continuing the action the remaining elements.
The downed element is replayed if the remaining elements of your team capture the SF team they had contact with, or if they leave contact with that enemy team for good.
After the clash if the Recon team is eliminated altogether they can not pursue the SF team
After confrontation, the commanders of the teams must contact their command and report the situation.
After capture / POW.
SF can not take any initiative to escape after being informed that they are being captured by the Recon team or during transport to the POW field.
Flight to catch can only occur after arrival in the POW field.
All Recon teams MUST oblige during transport to the POW field to cover all captured SF.
It is EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED for Recon teams to handle and handle any captured item.
News & Events
- Whenever you contact your Command / HQ the first words transmitted must be the Team Identification Code followed by the coordinates of the point where they are, only after this data is transmitted to the Command / HQ, they must transmit the information they want to send or request .
Vehicles circulating on the ground
- All the vehicles that circulate in the territory including civil vehicles, are enemies of the teams of SF except for:
- Vehicle Medical Support identified with CRUZ RED
- Any other vehicle that identifies itself in HIGH VOICE as belonging to the COMMAND of the Special Force.
- Only those vehicles mentioned above and properly identified may be ADDRESSED by the SF teams.
Environmental and animal rules
- It is expressly forbidden to make any kind of bonfires.
- It is expressly prohibited to shoot any type of animal throughout the Operation zone.
- Necessary physiological needs make a hole and bury.
- It is mandatory to transport the garbage to a place where they can leave it with any element of the organization.
Capturing photos or footage
- It is expressly prohibited the capture by means of Photography or Filming of any and all information that
- IDENTIFY the place where the OPERATION takes place.
- It is expressly forbidden to place footage or ON-LINE photographs during the entire period of the Operation.